Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Folder Limits?

Folder Limits? 6 years 7 months ago #37350

I have quite a few documents (PDF's) that are uploaded using RSFiles! but it's now giving me a generic error message - "File upload aborted". I can continue to upload files in other directories and I can delete a couple documents out only to upload a couple of documents in their place.

After further testing, it would seem that I can continue to upload more files assuming they have shortened names (i.e. Test.pdf, Test1.pdf...). I called my hosting company (GoDaddy) to see if there's a way I can set the max-filename character size or see what else they may suggest but unfortunately they always give me a generic answer translating to "they simply don't know".

I'll continue to look for answers but I wanted to at least post this here to see if anyone else may have come across this problem and found a solution.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!