Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: On Gantry 5 Hydrogen, Add Files button inactive

On Gantry 5 Hydrogen, Add Files button inactive 7 years 2 months ago #36455

I was testing to see if RS files works on Gantry 5. I am able to get the component briefcase menu to display through Gantry 5 Hydrogen template. The only thing that does not seem to work is the add files button. I press and nothing happens. I have tried to used jquearyeasy to disable mootools, etc... but not luck. I love RSFiles so hopefully the add files button will work.
I am using RSFiles version .3x 1.15.15
Last Edit: 7 years 2 months ago by environmental.pure.solutions.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

On Gantry 5 Hydrogen, Add Files button inactive 7 years 4 days ago #36790

• dragos
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 102
Hello,

You should try to test this functionality on a default template, such as Protostar, if it works then it would be best to contact the template developers directly regarding this. If the issue is still encountered, you are more than welcome to submit a ticket and our staff members will gladly point you into the right direction.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!