Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Issue with RSFiles module

Issue with RSFiles module 8 years 7 months ago #31989

• anne-maj
  • Fresh Boarder
I have some files uploaded inside a directory and have these files displayed on the site using the RSFiles module. But something strange happens, sometimes when I click on the file it takes me to the download page and sometimes it shows me a permission denied page with error 500.

The reason for this is because of the way the path is being outputted.
The one that works is this - evaluate.taus.net/component/rsfiles/down...udio2015_1.1.exe.zip
and this throws an error - evaluate.taus.net/component/rsfiles/down...dio2014_1.1d.exe.zip

Now I don't know why $item->fullpath prints the whole directory structure sometimes.

Any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!