Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Briefcase folders do not get auto generated any mo

Briefcase folders do not get auto generated any mo 8 years 10 months ago #31304

Hi,
I deleted the briefcase folder and created a new one outside the joomla install. Now the user briefcase folders would not be created, so I deleted that as well, created a new one at the top level of joomla install, disabled briefcase from rsfiles settings, deleted and re-created user groups in rsfiles settings, created my menu item to view the briefcase files.
But the folders for the users are not autocreated. Do I have to uninstall RSFiles and re install it?

thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Briefcase folders do not get auto generated any mo 8 years 10 months ago #31310

OK, so the folders are not auto-created. Need to create a folder within briefcase and select the user for whom to create a briefcase folder
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!