Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Send to a friend popup window too small

Send to a friend popup window too small 8 years 11 months ago #31267

Hi,
I noticed that the popup window with the form to send a file link to a friend is too small.
The "Subject" text field, the "Send" & "Cancel" buttons are not visible unless you resize the window.
Is there a way to control this? There must be some javascript to fix this.

Any ideas?

Thanks you
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Send to a friend popup window too small 8 years 11 months ago #31271

Looking at the send to friend button with firebug, it has the following code:
<a class="btn hasTooltip" onclick="window.open(this.href,'win2','width=400,height=350,menubar=yes,resizable=yes'); return false;" href="/component/mailto/?tmpl=component&template=industrix&link=c53f5eb212e088bf00cfcb1624584fca3342c7d5" title="" data-original-title="Send to friend">

The window height is 350 which is too small. Where is the file to edit this?

Send to a friend popup window too small 8 years 11 months ago #31276

I think I found the answer:
components/com_rsfiles/views/rsfiles/tmpl/download_navbar.php line 141

edit:
onclick="window.open(this.href,'win2','width=400,height=350,menubar=yes,resizable=yes');

problem is, with an update of the component this will be reset right?

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!