Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: [SOLVED] RSFiles Navigation

[SOLVED] RSFiles Navigation 8 years 11 months ago #31230

Hi,
I just bought RSFiles and installed it. It's the latest version on the latest joomla.
I have bootstrap disabled since my templates already has bootstrap.
It works fine, but I noticed that the navigation buttons are hidden. You need to click on an arrow for them to appear. How do I change that so that they show in a horizontal menu?

Which files do I have to edit. I couldn't find an option in the settings.

Thanks
Last Edit: 8 years 11 months ago by morphcollective.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

RSFiles Navigation 8 years 11 months ago #31237

Looks like its the template that does it.
I'll get support from the template developer.

thanks

RSFiles Navigation 8 years 4 weeks ago #34612

• zsimaiof
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi !
i have the exact same problem with my template.
Could you please tell me, what's the problem source and how did you manage to solve it?
Thank you in advance.

[SOLVED] RSFiles Navigation 8 years 3 weeks ago #34670

• andreic
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 59
Hello,

This is most likely caused by the Bootstrap version loaded by the template, it would be best to consult the template developer directly regarding this matter.

One thing you could try is switching to a default Joomla! 3.x template : Protostar and testing the functionality of the RSFiles! navigation. You can forward the result of this test to the template developer.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!