Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Add Fields to Notification Email / Admin Email

Add Fields to Notification Email / Admin Email 9 years 2 days ago #30778

• pevonia
  • Fresh Boarder
In RSFiles! on Joomla 2.5 Under Settings > Emails > Admin Email - the notification email (copied below for reference) only gives the username & ip. Since I allow the users to give any username and there are hundreds of users I'd like to include some other fields so it is easier to determine who downloaded the file without looking them up. Email address of the user is my first choice and if possible in addition some of the other fields in the user profile (name, address2, city, region, country and web site). Thank you for any help you can offer.

Someone has downloaded the file:
{filename}
Details :
IP: {ip}
Username : {username}
Last Edit: 9 years 2 days ago by pevonia.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!