Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Limitation of the briefcases

Limitation of the briefcases 9 years 3 months ago #30132

Hello everyone,

as far as I understood one can set a limit to the totalnumer of files a user briefcase inherits.
What is the validation of this limit? Is it per day, or per month? or does is automatically deleting the oldest file in the briefcase as soon as the user is adding a new one into his briefcase folder?

I want to enable to user to download max 3 files per day and max 5 files per week.

Am I able to do this with rsfiles?

The second question is: What is happening with the created but unused briefcase folder on my server?
F.e. if a user creates a briefcase with 5 files and once he has downloaded it he doesn`t visit my site anymore,
will his briefcase folder deleted automatically?

Best regards,
Alp
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!