Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: configuration questions

configuration questions 9 years 2 months ago #29881

Hey,

Just bought this. We have been a supporter of Phoca for quite awhile but love RS Forms. Just configuring my first site and have questions:

- How do I hide the version, license and size columns in the file display page? I have them toggled off in the component and I want a simply "tree" style display as much as possible.
- Is there a way to hide the "NEW" flag for each file? I could hack the css but then it is not available when I want it.

Steve B)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

configuration questions 9 years 1 month ago #30436

Hi! I'm also new with rsFiles, but you find in Files-setting a title "Days to be New". If you put there "0", I think you get rid of "NEW" flag :)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!