Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Editor Button RSFiles in FRONTEND ?

Editor Button RSFiles in FRONTEND ? 9 years 6 months ago #29031

Hello !

First of all sorry for my Frenchy English... :unsure:

I'm looking for a way to enable the Button RSFiles (located under the Wysiwyg Editor of Joomla) in Frontend...

It's mean, I have an intranet website to do, this website gives the ability to create some frontend article (for restricted users only)... In this way, I need to make appear this little Button RSFiles in Frontend edtiting...

For info, I use JCE Editor, plugin work well in backend...

Can anyone help me to fix it ? It's really important for me to fix it :(

Best Regards,

Roman
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Editor Button RSFiles in FRONTEND ? 9 years 1 month ago #30610

Would be interesting to know how to achieve this as i also need the RSFiles button in the frontend editor, it appears fine in the backend editor but missing in frontend, is it a permissions setting?

Thanks

Editor Button RSFiles in FRONTEND ? 8 years 6 months ago #32719

• EnjoyRC
  • Fresh Boarder
I came here to the forums to learn how to use the RSFiles button in the Frontend editors?

Any ideas?
Last Edit: 8 years 6 months ago by EnjoyRC.

Editor Button RSFiles in FRONTEND ? 3 years 2 months ago #40943

I have the exact same need. I am building an intranet and would like managers to place RS Files into articles. Please consider!

Editor Button RSFiles in FRONTEND ? 1 year 2 months ago #42556

Found this in Search as I need the same option. If anyone knows of a way to do it please publish.

If it can be solved, then I can use RSFiles in my project, if it's not then I can't.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!