Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Overview RSFiles (in Russian)

Overview RSFiles (in Russian) 9 years 7 months ago #28501

• ZARKON
  • Senior Boarder
Hello. On my blog, I wrote several articles about RSFiles (in Russian). This kind of user manual. Also you will find an overview of the component. I hope it will be useful for Russian and Ukrainian speaking users.
Below I write this message in Russian and Ukrainian languages.

///Russian///
Здравствуйте. На своём блоге я написал несколько статей о RSFiles (на русском языке). Это своего рода руководство пользователя. Так же Вы найдёте в них обзор компонента. Надеюсь, это будет полезно русско и украинско говорящим пользователям.

///Ukrainian///
Здравствуйте. На своєму блозі я написав кілька статей про RSFiles (російською мовою). Це свого роду керівництво користувача. Також Ви знайдете в них огляд компонента. Сподіваюся, це буде корисно російсько та українсько мовним користувачам.
Personal blog: aleksius.com/en/
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!