Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Upload has been disabled

Upload has been disabled 9 years 8 months ago #28351

• pierre9
  • Fresh Boarder
Installation versions:
Joomla: 2.5.22
RS Firewall: 2.5.9
RS Files: 1.14.2
Sh404SEF: 4.4.3.1770

PHP Version 5.4.30
Database Version 5.1.73-1

I cannot seem to upload files from the frontend. It gives me error “Upload has been disabled”.
I was unable to create a folder from the frontend.

I created groups and assigned users to groups.
I edited file folders granting groups permission to upload and selected the “Upload has been disabled’ button.
I changed SH404SEF setting…
I disabled RS firewall
Etc….

I did eventually figure it out by changing the menu link to the ‘root’ download folder. Before I had 3 different menu link to my 3 main folders. This is the only thing that worked!

I do not know if this is a bug or intentional… as there is an option when creating the menu link to select the “Set root folder”.

I can now create folders and upload files through the front end.

I hope this helps anyone else out there…

Regards,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!