Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: New feature request: Addtional meta for files

New feature request: Addtional meta for files 10 years 11 months ago #22585

• office70
  • Fresh Boarder
I have a requirement that the file meta data needs to also include a field that indicates a serial number for each newly created file. This serial number will be unique for each created file, starting typically at 1 for a file in a new folder, and then incrementing by 1 for each file added to the folder.

Is this an enhancement that the team could add to a next release of RS Files, or will I need to 'hack code' myself to add this feature?

Kind regards,

Alastair Walker
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!