Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Limit number of downloads as per user subscription

Limit number of downloads as per user subscription 11 years 7 months ago #19081

Hello,
I am currently using Joomla 1.5.24 version along with CBSubs plugin.
I am looking for creating a membership website which restricts the number of file downloads as per the plan.

for example - Plan A - Valid for 3 months and allows maximum of 10 downloads....Plan B - valid for 1 year and allows maximum of 40 downloads, etc.

Something like - shutterstock.com

Please let me know if it is possible by RSFiles.

Thanks
Himanshu
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!