Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: change folder for download - integration with exte

change folder for download - integration with exte 11 years 7 months ago #18995

Hello everybody.

First time, sorry for my bad English! :P

Anyway, i would change my download folder. I nead to integration Rsfile with my company server.

It's possible change the folder "/ home / xxxxxxx / domains / namedomain/ public_html / downloads " with "1xx.6x.26x.3x/downloads" ? (1xx.6x.26x.3x is my IP).

So I can save files to the server without having to upload.

I hope in your help!!!

Thanks

Andrea
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: change folder for download - integration with exte 11 years 7 months ago #18999

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello ,

Unfortunately you cannot use an IP address for your download folder.
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.

Re: change folder for download - integration with exte 11 years 7 months ago #19002

i absolutly need to do this!!!!

any advice?

Re: change folder for download - integration with exte 11 years 7 months ago #19004

• adrianp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 146
Hello ,

rsjoomla.com does not offer customizations , however the source code is not encrypted and you are free to modify it to your needs. (advanced scripting knowledge is required)
This is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a support ticket here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: gibermac

Re: change folder for download - integration with exte 11 years 5 months ago #20170

• gibermac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hey you got to have the file on a different server is installed with RSfiles Joomla?

Re: change folder for download - integration with exte 11 years 5 months ago #20225

• gibermac
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi, got change the download folder on another server?

Re: change folder for download - integration with exte 11 years 2 weeks ago #22502

Salut Adrian,

Asa e cei de la RS nu ofera customizari pentru componentele lor,am nevoie de un programator care poate sa ma ajute sa customizez componente de la RS daca sti pe cineva te rog sa ma contactezi la This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it sau la 0727 160257

Merci

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!