Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: PHP errors on top after RSFiles Installation

PHP errors on top after RSFiles Installation 12 years 3 weeks ago #16956

Hello Community,

I recently installed the RSFiles Component and the German language file.
I didn't change the configuration or else.

After that I had a look at my Page and realised that there is some error on top.
Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in .../httpdocs/plugins/system/rsfiles/rsfiles.php on line 41 Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in .../httpdocs/plugins/system/rsfiles/rsfiles.php on line 48

So I decided to install the RSTester component to check my system for the minimum requirements.
Everything is fine.

The worst thing at all is that my frontend-template is almost dead.
Everything is somewhere else...

Joomla version is: Joomla! 2.5.3

So can you help me to fix that?
If this helps - I bought the big version for multidomain-support.

Great thanks for your help and kind regards,
Alex
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: PHP errors on top after RSFiles Installation 12 years 3 weeks ago #16960

Hello,

RSJoomla! Staff has a supportdesk.
Just send them a ticket with all information and log-in info, so the can check it for you.
Regards
Wilco Alsemgeest

Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking www.rsjoomla.com/my-support-tickets.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!