Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Questions before purchase

Questions before purchase 12 years 6 months ago #15103

Hi
Before I purchase RS files, can you tell me:
1. If there is limitation on file type and size (php.ini?)
2 how the component handles file naming: for instancer, my customers often send me files with space in it like 'my file.zip' and this creates download issues
3. If there is both email to the sender and email to the adminsitrators to notify them.
Tyhanks
Gérard
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re: Questions before purchase 12 years 6 months ago #15124

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

1. Size limits are subjected to your php limitations, but some restrictions can also be imposed from within the RSFiles! settings area.

2. This does not create download issues with RSFiles!.

3. RSFiles! incorporates direct download and email download. You can also set up a notification email whenever a user downloads a file.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!