Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RSFiles'da can not upload & change files

RSFiles'da can not upload & change files 12 years 7 months ago #14761

RSFiles can not upload files. I can not make changes.

I opened a new directory with an FTP program. I have to upload the files to that directory.
Upload files that I can not make the change. Browser gives the following message. Reason?

This request is not acceptable
Powered By LiteSpeed Web Server
LiteSpeed Technologies is not responsible for administration and contents of this web site!

I use the server RSFiles'ı ban (is blocking our access to) is doing. Mod_security who does this. RSFiles plugin hosting company says that a security vulnerability. Use a plug-in another, they said. RSFiles I want to use. What is the solution to this problem?
Last Edit: 12 years 7 months ago by erol.kose.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!