Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Files don't show up in editor plugin after update.

Files don't show up in editor plugin after update. 12 years 8 months ago #14330

After an update to the latest RS file version.

By using the editor plug-in only the directories schow up, but no files. Now it looks like all directories are empty. Can't use the editor plugin.

I'm using Joomla! 1.5.

Regards
Annemarie
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Files don't show up in editor plugin after update. 12 years 8 months ago #14332

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please try changing the editor on your site form Global Configuration > Site to either TinyMCE or to No Editor and test this again.

Let me know.

Re:Files don't show up in editor plugin after update. 12 years 8 months ago #14387

I'm having the same problem here.
I can see the folder but not the files.
Been trying with no editor and no change.
I'm using joomla 1.7 freshly installed everthing last week.
Anyone have any solution for this?

Cheers

Re:Files don't show up in editor plugin after update. 11 years 9 months ago #18298

• adam3
  • Fresh Boarder
bogdanc wrote:
Hello,

Please try changing the editor on your site form Global Configuration > Site to either TinyMCE or to No Editor and test this again.

Let me know.
I thought I had the same problem. Joomla 2.5.4 with a freshly installed RSFiles (RSFiles! 1.0.0 rev 10).

I tried default editor (none), no editor and TinyMCE.

BUT then discovered that, in the pop-up window, I was clicking on the directory/category LINK and not the little folder ICON. Clicking on the icon opens up the category, where I can see the files (if I want to select a single one) - whereas clicking on the link inserts the *category* into the article.

Very nice!

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!