Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Quicker access to Download file...

Quicker access to Download file... 12 years 10 months ago #14005

• andybon
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi - Love your RS Files Product but I want to save my users some time... Right now on file list view (see screenshot) - clicking both the highlighted links goes to a 'Download' Screen...

Is it possible to hack things so that the 'Download' link just does the job immediately (file download!) whereas the other link still goes to that additional details screen which I see is helpful when you want to edit details about the file....

AHHHH! Can't see how to upload an image here! Hope you can understand my issue without one!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Quicker access to Download file... 12 years 10 months ago #14033

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can refer to the following article from the product's documentation where it is explained how you can achieve this:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...n-the-file-list.html
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!