Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: New Feature Ideas for RSFiles

New Feature Ideas for RSFiles 12 years 10 months ago #13969

1. Add ability to sort to order (like in Joomla articles, etc.)

2. Add ability to move files from folder to folder

3. Add ability to update document without deleting file name/details (so new version of a document - just replace that file but retain all other information)
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New Feature Ideas for RSFiles 12 years 9 months ago #14032

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions. We will take them into consideration for the future updates of RSFiles!.

Re:New Feature Ideas for RSFiles 12 years 9 months ago #14140

I would like to have also this features and a little bit more:

- I'd like to see how many folders, subfolders and files are in the directory
- an icon for every file

Many thanks and have a nice day!
G.Werner

Re: New Feature Ideas for RSFiles 11 years 11 months ago #17460

Hi,
I have exactly the same features request.
I'm stuck with files I can't move to other folders and would like to change the file/folders order.
I see that this suggestion has been posted 11 month ago, just wondering if you added it to your to-do list...
Regards

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!