Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Sending mail to user when the admin add a new file

Sending mail to user when the admin add a new file 12 years 10 months ago #13858

Hello,

is it possible that the user who allowed to download and see the files get automatically a mail when i publish a new file to download?

Like: "Hello, we add a new file for you.You can download it here."

Thanks, Michael
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Sending mail to user when the admin add a new file 12 years 10 months ago #13867

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Unfortunately no, RSFiles! does not incorporate such a feature but it does offer a "latest files" module. You can read more on it here:

http://www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/documentations/86-plugins-and-modules/582-latest-files-module.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Sending mail to user when the admin add a new file 12 years 10 months ago #13872

Thanks for the fast response.

Any work around?

I need actually only present PDF for selected users and update them incl. some info like Name, Date, Company.
And then a notification system for the users when ever i add or update a PDF.

Saludos, Michael

Re: Sending mail to user when the admin add a new file 11 years 8 months ago #18653

We need the same. Is it possible to add this for the next revision of RSFiles ?
Best regards

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!