Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: No file available

No file available 13 years 3 months ago #12375

I tested RSFiles search and when I type a keyword for a document that does not exist nothing happened. How can I add text or a message to search when nothing is found? I want to put something like "no file available, try again"
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:No file available 13 years 3 months ago #12415

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

In order to achieve this, you will have to edit the file components > com_rsfiles > views > files > tmpl > search.php. Here, at the end of the file, after the following rows:
foreach($this->layouts as $layout)
		echo $layout;

you will have to add the following code lines:
if(empty($this->layouts))
		echo "No file was found.";

This way a notification message will be shown to the user.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!