Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Filetypes supported for upload?

Filetypes supported for upload? 13 years 4 months ago #12204

• andy099
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi all, LOVE this extension by the way.
Am having trouble uploading video though. I made sure that both RSfiles and Joomla are aware of the file extensions, and it looks as though it uploads the file but then it never appears in the admin list? The file types are mp4, mpg, and ppt.
Any help greatly appreciated - is ther somewhere else I should be looking for settings?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Filetypes supported for upload? 13 years 4 months ago #12241

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Please make sure that the destination folder has writing permissions, and that the uploaded file does not exceed the upload_max_filesize restriction (from your php.ini file).
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!