Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Question

Question 13 years 4 months ago #12169

Just a question as i cant seem to find an answer anywhere.

With RSFile... I see that it looks at a folder to acquire the files but can i set it to only show a few files then the next week show a new file etc... sort of like a publish date.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Question 13 years 4 months ago #12183

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello David,

Please note that you can publish/unpublish files in RSFiles - Files. This way you will be able to show only certain files in front-end.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!