Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: New/Updated files Module(s)

New/Updated files Module(s) 13 years 6 months ago #11649

• sarrene6
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello and good evening,
I just purchased RSFiles and I am loving it so far. It is the best I have tried and am very glad for my purchase.

However, I am wondering if there are any modules out there yet for this component? I would like to have two if possible:
1) New Files
2) Recently Updated Files

We are a development company, and this would help out or developers a LOT if they can view what files are new or have been updated at a glance in our Developer section.

If there are none available, I wonder if there is anyone out there that might be able to help guide me through creating one or two?

Thank you so very much ahead of time,
Sarrene'
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:New/Updated files Module(s) 13 years 6 months ago #11688

• sarrene6
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello again.
I found out that there are currently no modules that do either of these actions.

I would like to know if there is anyone out there that would be willing to help create one or two modules for the following purpose:

☼ New files
☼ Updated Files

If so, please feel free to post here. I am willing to help in anyway I am able.

If anyone else would like to have these functions as well, please post also! Never know how much a feature or function might be desired if no one speaks up.

Peace,
Sarrene'
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!