Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Feature Request - File and Folder Handing back end

Feature Request - File and Folder Handing back end 13 years 8 months ago #11201

• motwguy
  • Fresh Boarder
Some noodling things I would like to see:

1) When you are in a folder on the backend, display the folder name (its easy to get lost when you're uploading a bunch of files).

2) Enable move/copy between folders.

3) If you are using folders, the current 'Files' view only shows folders. Provide an All Files view with the ability to move/copy files between folders (in the same fashion that categories are handled for articles in the Joomla Core).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Feature Request - File and Folder Handing back end 13 years 8 months ago #11210

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Thank you for your suggestions. We take into consideration customer suggestions very serious. This is why we have created a category for every product on the feedback section:

http://www.rsjoomla.com/suggest-extensions/single-category/10-rsfiles.html

I would appreciate if you could post them here so others can vote on them.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!