Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Error viewing file

Error viewing file 13 years 10 months ago #10714

• d10u4v
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I have just purchased the RSFiles module and i seem to be having a few issues in Firefox 3.6.4. When i click on a file to view, it opens in the nice popup window, but when i come to close the popup after view the screen is not returned to normal and remains dimmed. Has anyone else had this problem?

It seems to work ok in IE.

Anthony
Last Edit: 13 years 10 months ago by d10u4v.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Error viewing file 13 years 10 months ago #10722

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

Please make sure you are using the latest version of RSFiles!(rev 3). We have tested this functionality and the screen returned to normal when the pop-up window was closed. Also please test this functionality in a default Joomla! template (for example ja_purity) and see if the screen returns to normal when closing the pop-up.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!