Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Trailing backslashes in URL

Trailing backslashes in URL 13 years 10 months ago #10700

• k.wright
  • Fresh Boarder
Yeah the title pretty much says it all, I also can't browse to another page, I'm just stuck on the first page showing the 15 folders, I try to browse to another page it will take me to my homepage, the trailing backslashes is a problem as it just takes me back to my homepage, really not happy with this at all, as it was working on my test site with a copy I downloaded a few weeks back, I download yesterday and upload to our clients main site, and it doesn't work, not happy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Trailing backslashes in URL 13 years 10 months ago #10723

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

This is most likely caused by the magic_quotes option from your php.ini file. Please try editing your php.ini file and search for "magic_quotes_gpc" and set this option to "Off". After you make this change please remove and add your files/folders again and try downloading/viewing the details of the file.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!