Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Files accessible to all..?

Files accessible to all..? 14 years 1 week ago #10302

Installed component and plugin, work great.

Issue is that I have a download page, which is using the plugin. When you go the download page the files show and can be downloaded.

THE PROBLEM is that even when I create groups, each user can still see the other persons files..even though permissions/groups are setup correctly on back end. Is there something I'm missing?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!