Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: messages component not working

messages component not working 14 years 1 month ago #9952

• john140
  • Fresh Boarder
Im not sure if i got something clicked wrong somewhere, but when i subscribe and finish, it will not redirect me to the Thank you message or a url, do I have something not clicked somewhere or could it be a bad file? Im afraid to reinstall because i already have alot of info in there.
Thanks
also, i have read a few comments where the email sned after subscribing sends a "registration email" with user name and password. How do i accomplish that too?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:messages component not working 14 years 1 month ago #9961

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

please make sure that you are using the latest version of RSMembership (revision 9). Note that the update process does cause any data loss. The registration email is automatically send, after the membership purchase has been approved. If you are using manual approval, you will have to approve it from the Transactions area.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!