Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Fee based on Payment Method

Fee based on Payment Method 14 years 2 months ago #9620

• yosh
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,
I would like to know if there is any possible way to charge a fee based on the payment method - maybe this post should be under the PayPal plugin. I want a 3% fee to be applied to PayPal customers, is that possible?

Any help is appreciated,
--
yosh
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Fee based on Payment Method 14 years 2 months ago #9631

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Unfortunately no... It would be best to simply adjust the price of the whole membership. In future revisions we will try to include some more advanced features for the payment methods.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Fee based on Payment Method 14 years 2 months ago #9660

• yosh
  • Fresh Boarder
I actually did get the solution posting a ticket, this was the trick!:

Go to plugins/system/ and open the file rsmembershippaypal.php .

There, after the line:

if ($plugin != $this->_plugin->name) return false;

add:

$transaction->price = $transaction->price * 1.03;

It works great! It automatically adds 3%.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!