Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Multiple Extras per Subscription

Multiple Extras per Subscription 14 years 2 months ago #9602

• yosh
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi there, I just bought the component and i am creating the suscriptions... and I would like to add multiple available extras per subscription, is this possible. When I go to the "membership extras" it only allows me to select 1 extra, why that??

please help a.s.a.p

thanks,
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Multiple Extras per Subscription 14 years 2 months ago #9618

• yosh
  • Fresh Boarder
figured out it was a problem with Safari browser... works fine with Camino or other browsers.

Re:Multiple Extras per Subscription 14 years 2 months ago #9629

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Please download the installation file directly from our site again and run it over your current installation. This should resolve this issue.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Multiple Extras per Subscription 14 years 2 months ago #9661

• yosh
  • Fresh Boarder
I already customized the component quite a bit editing the code.... I guess if I run the installation file again it will mess it up right? - everything will change back to default.... that would be sad.

Re:Multiple Extras per Subscription 14 years 2 months ago #9683

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

You can try making a backup of the files which you have modified, apply the update and then copy the the files which you have customized over the files from your installation and so you will not lose the modifications which you have made.
Last Edit: 14 years 2 months ago by bogdanc.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!