Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Integration between RSForm!Pro and RS Membership

Integration between RSForm!Pro and RS Membership 14 years 2 months ago #9573

• nikke_k
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi,

I am new to the product and are experimenting with it for a client of mine to examine if it is possible to use or not in this specific case.

Therefore I have a couple of questions.

1. I am curious when the expected release of the integration of RSForm!Pro and RSMembership! is due. Can you give an approximation for this, that would be great.

2. Also I need to understand if it is possible to configure memberships discount in a way so that you can either pay as a single user 100 EURO (example) or you register as a couple and pay 150. What would the best way to achieve that be?

3. Can you make a membership equal with registering as a joomla user (i e and make that the only way of registering as a user)?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Integration between RSForm!Pro and RS Membership 14 years 2 months ago #9585

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

1. Unfortunately I cannot provide you an exact release date for this integration as we do not have a fixed date for our update releases.

2. We have such a feature on the to do list for RSMembership! and it will be added to the component in it's future updates.

3. You can add shared content to memberships and so the users will have access to it only when the subscribe to a certain membership. Also when a user subscribes to a membership, if he does not have an account, he will have to create one then. And so an account on your site is automatically created for the user who does not have a Joomla! account.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!