Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Files Download bug

Files Download bug 14 years 3 months ago #9501

• DenKD
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi!
I added FILE_NAME.zip (zip package) to the folder for membership users and then specified name, description and thumbnail for it. Then when trying to download that file I get filename.htm instead of FILE_NAME.zip
Please advise

This bug appears in Opera 10.10 only.
Last Edit: 14 years 3 months ago by DenKD. Reason: additional info
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Files Download bug 14 years 3 months ago #9548

• bogdanc
  • Thank you received: 11
Hello,

I tried to replicate this problem, however I did not encounter the same issue in Opera 10.10 . Please make sure that you are using the latest version of RSMembership! (revision 9).
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!