Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: One more issue

One more issue 14 years 6 months ago #8770

My last problem was solved by getting the newest files. However there is still one more problem.

The User that registers for the membership is getting the activation email BEFORE a payment is made. This allow them to Not have to make a payment and still be activated as a "Register User".

How can it be fixed to not send the activation email until PayPal confirms payment?

Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:One more issue 14 years 6 months ago #8771

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello again,

The user automatically registers because by being logged in he is able to see if he has pending transactions (in the My Memberships menu item). Users will this way be reassured that the order has been placed and will be processed.

However, you do make a valid point. I think we should add a new setting in the RSMembership! Configuration (so you can setup if the user should be created instantly or when payment is done) - this way we can satisfy the needs of both users.

A new revision of RSMembership! will be launched next week, we've already started working on a few suggested features.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:One more issue 14 years 6 months ago #8774

Excellent! Looking forward to the new features.

Thanks,
Mark

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!