Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Does it do this?

Does it do this? 14 years 6 months ago #8765

• MrClick
  • Fresh Boarder
I have bought your RSFormPro twice for two different sites, and could not have been more happy.

I am very much interested in this component. Please let me know if it is possible to do so with this component and others if needed:

Want to invited my customers and others who visit to our website to register for paid services. I want the registeration process to be through RSFormPro. Once they do that and payment is received they will be able to access parts of our website where they download or view certain information that relate to our activities. Payment should be either using PayPal or other method.

If yes, how, and what do I need to do that?

Thank you.

Ahmed
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Does it do this? 14 years 6 months ago #8768

• octavian
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 110
Hello and thank you for your interest in our products.

An integration with RSForm! Pro is currently under development. Right now you can share files with the subscriber, but we are working on getting more content shared (articles for example).

We have 3 payment plugins available: PayPal, 2Checkout and a wire transfer. The wire transfer will only show the bank details to the subscriber.
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Re:Does it do this? 14 years 6 months ago #8777

• wirecreative
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I also bought this despite the lack of info due to my love for RSFormPRO, which is indispensable.

I thought it would have some kind of ACL functionality, but maybe I read too much into the description that is was a "complete" membership system, and misunderstood that the file and folder permissions were not at all related to the Joomla articles, modules and/or components.

In my mind, a complete membership system would fully integrate the entire login/registration process with the custom group subscriptions (making registration and subscription the same process) and apply the subscribed membership permissions to the entire site experience.

Right now, RSMembership seems to be mostly just a manager of paid subscribers extending permission roles only to non-Joomla specific folders and files.

Are there plans to extend it into a full ACL component as well? That kind of comprehensive membership tool is really missing from the current extensions market.

Re:Does it do this? 14 years 6 months ago #8780

• MrClick
  • Fresh Boarder
Thank you for posting this. It would seem that I would have to wait until the features you mentioned before I buy.

I hope they speed up the development because with such features, well, I will not invest in it.

Thank you

Ahmed

Re:Does it do this? 14 years 5 months ago #8859

• MrClick
  • Fresh Boarder
Just to confirm as I got your email blast. Have you included the features that we have asked about in this thread? Your email says so. Just confirm before I hit the Buy Button.

Re:Does it do this? 14 years 5 months ago #8860

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Hello,

Yes, content management has been added to RSMembership!. You can confirm this by consulting the changelog:

www.rsjoomla.com/customer-support/docume...rship-changelog.html
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!