Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Searching für help, RSMembership (and more)

Searching für help, RSMembership (and more) 5 years 3 months ago #38730

Hallo,
ich suche jemanden, der mir bei RSMembership in deutscher Sprache helfen kann. Per TeamViewer und gegen Bezahlung. Vorher möchte ich gerne sagen, was ich brauche. Meine Webseite soll Kunden automatisch freischalten, und je nach gebuchtem Paket, die richtigen Bereiche der Webseite freischalten. Abrechnung soll mit PayPal erfolgen. Ich brauche jemanden, der sich gut auskennt und mich in den Möglichkeiten auch beraten kann.
Grüße

Hello,
I'm looking for someone who can help me with RSMembership in German. By TeamViewer and for a fee. Before that, I would like to say what I need. My website should automatically unlock customers, and depending on the package booked, unlock the right areas of the website. Billing should be done with PayPal. I need someone who knows a lot and can also advise me in the possibilities.
greetings
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!