Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Pre-Sales Questions

Pre-Sales Questions 5 years 7 months ago #38492

• anne94
  • Fresh Boarder
Hello,
I am looking for an online membership solution for managing the membership of our large running club (over 2000 members). I am wondering if RS Membership would work.
- Would we be able to import data from our existing access database via CSv file or similar (I have had a look at the administrator demo and can;t see a way of doing this)?
- We need to apply 2 sets of age group rules to the members (e.g. assign an age category based on the their age on 31/08/2018 such as Under 13, Under 15, Veteran 35 etc.). IS this possible?
-Most of our members would be renewing their membership soon after we plan to go live (January). Will there be an easy way they can login to do this (e.g. using their existing membership number and email address)?
- Are we able to continue the same membership numbering system that we have currently e.g. SHM00000 (the three letters always stay the same)
Many thanks in advance,
Anne
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!