Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Whats the point of having a forum at all?

Whats the point of having a forum at all? 5 years 11 months ago #38205

• sales7
  • Fresh Boarder
Seems like such a waste to have a forum where no one every replies or helps out. Seriously why even bother having one if you are going to just insist all questions go through your support ticket system? Granted it is nice but it is more favorable to be able to look on a forum for a solution to my problem rather than wait a day to get an answer to my question because you are located halfway around the world to me! Here is my request, kill the forum idea, it is a joke to come here and see all these questions and ZERO answers to any of them! Makes you look like a laughing stock to put it mildly!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!