Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: rsmembership and rsmail integration first name las

rsmembership and rsmail integration first name las 6 years 2 months ago #37795

• info713
  • Fresh Boarder
HI

I have RSmembership and RSMail, I want members to be automatically signed up to mailing lists.

However RSMEMBERSHIP only gives the option in the subscription to use FULL NAME, I want to send out the emails to people who subscribe but would have to use the place holder FULL NAME , which doesn't sound that good in the email, I would rather use just FIRST NAME.

Can you please advise a work around for this.

Do I have to also seperately create a FIRST NAME custom Filed and ask the potential members to add their Full Name plus their First Name?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!