Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Direct link to upgrade membership

Direct link to upgrade membership 7 years 3 months ago #36163

It seems the only way a member can get to the button to upgrade from one membership to another is to go to the list of the members memberships and then clicking on the membership name to see the membership details which has the drop down of upgrades and a button to upgrade.

I would like to set up a link that goes directly to the upgrade page. I have only 2 memberships - a free one and a paid premium, and one upgrade path.

How can I add a link to do the upgrade without going through the My Memberships page? I want to simply things for my members so that it's a one-click process.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!