Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: frontend search members module

frontend search members module 7 years 4 months ago #36092

Hi,

I'm looking for a membership extension to add to my website. Everything about RS Membership is amazing, but I could not figure out one thing which I will also be needing. That is frontend search module which will allow non-registered users to find members on our site.

Does RS Membership have this feature?

We want clients (non-registered users) to be able to search for doctors registered in our institution on our site to make sure they are licensed.

Thank you,

Kaveh.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

frontend search members module 7 years 4 months ago #36136

Can someone help please? I cant find an answer anywhere on the internet.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!