Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Yearly and half yearly memberships

Yearly and half yearly memberships 7 years 6 months ago #35878

I have a scenario that there are two prices for subscriptions:

1. Join between 1st May and 31st October - pay £30
2. Join between 1st November and 30 April - pay £20

All memberships expire annually on 30th April no matter when members join.

Is there any way that I can create two memberships to cover the above scenario? As I see it, the problem arises when a member wants to renew his/her annual membership online. If they joined between 1st November and 30 April surely they can only renew the membership at £20 whereas they should use the full year membership at £30?

Any help / advice would be very gratefully received.

Richard
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!