Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: A "Groupon"-like addon?

A "Groupon"-like addon? 7 years 8 months ago #35413

Hello!

So here's what I want to do, maybe someone can point me to the proper place and how to approach it.

Groupon is a website here in the USA that allows businesses to create coupons and sell them to customers via a mobile app. When the customer shows up to a business they can present their phone and the clerk presses the "redeem" button and the coupon is rendered "used".

So when a customer for the bar (seamonsterlounge.com) purchases a membership via the RSMembership component, I'd like for the membership to present the end user a page with their "drink tickets" (or whatever other perk we decide to add) and when the button is clicked by the bartender or doorman, the coupon is therefore redeemed.

Does this make sense? I would very much like to make this happen.
Last Edit: 7 years 8 months ago by oceansites123. Reason: clarity
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!