Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: How to Backup and Restore Recurring Subscribers?

How to Backup and Restore Recurring Subscribers? 8 years 2 months ago #34352

• Cyrix
  • Fresh Boarder
Recently, I made some improvements to my site locally, and I would like to upload it to the server, replacing the current site online. However, the information of the subscribers is stored on the current site online.

Is there a way to backup all subscriber information before I delete the old site, and import it back after I upload the new site?

Please note that most of my subscribers are using Paypal recurring payment method.
I heard that recurring payments use component-specific payment notification URLs for Paypal. Importing recurring subscriptions will lead to customers being charged but their subscriptions not renewing.

Is that true? If that's case, how can I move my recurring subscriber information to the updated site?
Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!