Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: End Date

End Date 8 years 3 months ago #33589

• commo27
  • Fresh Boarder
I run a group where our membership runs yearly with fixed dates. Our Membership ends on June 1 of each year and Starts again September 1 of each year. Is there any way to fix the dates of the membership? I know i can edit the membership dates for each person but that would be a lot of work. Also, people can join at anytime but the end date of the membership should be the same.

Thank you.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!