Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Renewing Membership

Renewing Membership 8 years 4 months ago #33451

• ethistle
  • Fresh Boarder
When renewing membership the font showing your details in membership form is very small and I have looked at css through firebug and can't see where to make it display properly.

Is there something I need to tweak?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Renewing Membership 8 years 4 months ago #33459

• alexp
  • RSJoomla! Official Staff
  • Thank you received: 180
Most likely a template related issue. Can you post a picture and provide an accurate indication to what area are you referring to ?
Please note: my help is not official customer support. To receive your support, submit a ticket by clicking here
Regards,
RSJoomla! Development Team
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!