Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: Show content based on registration field?

Show content based on registration field? 8 years 8 months ago #32025

I am looking at your membership package, but cant see if this is possible:

EG 2 users sign up to the animals package (free)

when signing up, in a field I create with a drop-down choice they choose what animal they have e.g. cat, dog, or chicken

I would like so one they log in, they would see images of the animal they chose:

EG user 1 chose cats, so sees pics of cats in a module when logged in

user 2 chose dogs, so would see Dogs in the same module/position

The same would apply to articles - depending on the animal they chose, they would see articles specific to their pet

Is that possible?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!