Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!

TOPIC: RS!Files Links in RS!Membership Descriptions

RS!Files Links in RS!Membership Descriptions 9 years 1 month ago #30574

• reddeer
  • Fresh Boarder
I can add RS!Files links to K2 Items fine, but I cannot add RS!Files links to RS!Membership descriptions. I've tried adjusting the permissions on the directories and files in RS!Files to Everybody for all actions just to see whether the permissions would make a difference, but no joy. :(

Trigger Content Plugins is set to Yes in the RS!Membership configuration.

Any idea what else should be configured to enable this feature or what I might be doing wrong?

Joomla 3.3, RS!Membership 1.20.28, RS!Files 1.14.14.

Thanks!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Read this first!

We do not monitor these forums. The forum is provided to exchange information and experience with other users ONLY. Forum responses are not guaranteed.

However, please submit a ticket if you have an active subscription and wish to receive support. Our ticketing system is the only way of getting in touch with RSJoomla! and receiving the official RSJoomla! Customer Support.

For more information, the Support Policy is located here.

Thank you!